As Coronavirus (COVID-19) diagnoses continue to increase around the country, we at 1031 Crowdfunding are writing to give an update on the actions taken at our senior housing facilities. We understand the uncertainty this is causing for investors as it relates to their current portfolios and potential investments in senior housing.
The safety of the residents and staff is of the utmost importance to us. Our operators continue to actively monitor updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) on the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). We have and continue to implement several proactive measures throughout our facilities to ensure they are maintained with the greatest care and consideration for the health and safety of residents and staff.
We want to take this opportunity to outline specific actions that have been taken by our facility operators:
- Updated policies and procedures for infectious disease outbreak prevention and control
- Assessments of new residents are performed off site
- Strict employee travel and sick procedures implemented
- Stringent screening process for all visitors
- Regular application of germicides and additional cleaning throughout the facilities
In the future, if our operators feel the need to prohibit all facility visitation, they will do so on a community by community basis. Please find the links to the CDC and WHO’s most current updates on the outbreak.
As of the date of this letter, there are no diagnosed cases of COVID-19 among residents or staff at any of our senior housing facilities.
We will continue to keep you updated on all of our measures moving forward.
1031 Crowdfunding, LLC.