The safety of the residents and staff is of the utmost importance to us. Our operators continue to actively monitor updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) on the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). We have and continue to implement several proactive measures throughout our facilities to ensure they are maintained with the greatest care and consideration for the health and safety of residents and staff.
We want to take this opportunity to outline specific actions that have been taken by our facility operators:
- Updated policies and procedures for infectious disease outbreak prevention and control
- Assessments of new residents are performed off site
- Strict employee travel and sick procedures implemented
- Stringent screening process for all visitors
- Regular application of germicides and additional cleaning throughout the facilities
As of the date of this letter, there are no active cases of COVID-19 among residents or staff at any of our senior housing facilities. Vaccine clinics have been held at all facilities, and participation was high among residents and staff.
We will continue to keep you updated on all of our measures moving forward.
1031 Crowdfunding, LLC.